this dip is packed full of flavor, and has loads of ground beef so its hearty n filling... quite the crowd pleaser!
Beef Enchilada Dipthis dip is packed full of flavor, and has loads of ground beef so its hearty n filling... quite the crowd pleaser!
White onion, finely diced
Velveeta mexican style, cubed 1
16 oz. packages
Freshly cracked black pepper
- heat oil in a non-stick pan. add the chopped garlic and sautee.
- add the diced onion and sautee till just caramelized.
- add the ground beef and break it up with the spoon. cook it thru till evenly browned throughout.
- season the beef with a little salt (not too much) and plenty of pepper. add the enchilada sauce. mix well till just bubbling.
- add the cubed mexican style Velveeta and mix well to melt the cheese.
- add the cumin and mix. check for seasoning.
- when the cheese starts bubbling, transfer the dip to a serving dish and serve warm with tortilla chips.