this is a great appetizer you can serve for an italian themed dinner... its easy to prep, and takes just 10 minutes to bake.
Bruschettathis is a great appetizer you can serve for an italian themed dinner... its easy to prep, and takes just 10 minutes to bake.
White onion, choppedinch
Mozzarella cheese, grated
- mix together the tomato, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- set aside to rest for about half an hour (you could do this ahead and keep it in the fridge).
- pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- slice the baguette on the diagonal, into 1/2" thick slices.
- top each slice with some of the tomato mixture.
- top each piece with grated mozzarella.
- bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, just till the mozzarella is melted.