this is a super simple, super delicious dip that uses Ro*Tel tomatoes and Velveeta cheese. its ready in a breeze, and packs quite a flavorful punch!
10 oz. cans of 1
Package Velveeta, cut into cubes
16 oz. 1
White onion, finbely diced
- heat the oil in a non-stick pan. when hot enough, add the chopped garlic and sautee.
- add the diced onion and sautee well till lightly caramelized.
- add the can of Ro*Tel (un-drained) and stir to combine. let it come to a boil.
- add the cubed Velveeta and mix well so that the cheese melts and combines with the tomatoes.
- add the cumin and stir well.
- check for seasoning, and add salt only if required. transfer to a serving dish and serve warm with tortilla chips.